Join us for InsureTalk8 – for free!
A stellar line-up of speakers and entertainment has been booked for the next instalment of InsureTalk, headline sponsored by Santam.
InsureTalk8 is the final InsureTalk session for 2020. As a THANK YOU and a year end gift to say goodbye to 2020, CN&CO Events is offering the webinar for free to anyone who wishes to join. Plus, our friends at Easy Equities will give one lucky attendee R5000 in an EasyEquities account.
We are delighted to announce that Santam’s Letlhogonolo Tau will once again be MC-ing the event.
The speaker line-up
- Abdullah Verachia, global strategist and disruptor: “The economic and business outlook for 2021”
- Thokozile Mahlangu, IISA CEO: “An update on the insurance industry”
- Richard Sutton, health, performance and stress management expert: “Mental health resilience in a volatile and uncertain world”
- Zanele Njapha, keynote speaker and unlearning expert: “Time to learn, unlearn, relearn and embrace the future.”
- Alison Hallett, workplace mental health expert: “Work Mind Matters”
- Pavlo Phitidis, author and keynote speaker: “How to build your business and thrive in a crisis”
InsureTalk8 is the final InsureTalk session for 2020. As a special thank you for all our loyal supporters, CN&CO Events is offering the webinar for free to anyone who wishes to join.
The event carries 2,5 CPD hours for insurance industry professionals who register and attend.
Since its inception in early lockdown, InsureTalk has built up a reputation as the go-to virtual conference for informative content that provides members of the insurance industry with tips and tools to help them grow their businesses – even in difficult circumstances. So far we have hosted thousands of professionals from all across the industry to great acclaim. Plus there’s always a fantastic entertainment slot to get you singing along wherever you may be. (Don’t worry, we can’t hear you!)
So, what do you have to lose? Sign up today and join us for free on 26 November.
Prepare to be blown away.
Not only can you attend InsureTalk8 free of charge, but our friends at Easy Equities will give one lucky attendee R5000 in an EasyEquities account.
All you have to do is register free of charge and attend the event on 26 November from 10h00 to 13h00.