Extract maximum value from your social media activities
Together with the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) we’re delivering a social media workshop at the ITOO Premium Learning Centre. The workshop is aimed at people in financial services who are looking to extract maximum value from their social media activities. The session will be delivered by the CN&CO team, facilitated by Carel Nolte (LIISA) along with Colin Ford (a senior financial writer) and Gianluca Tucci (an experienced social media strategist).
When: 15 September 2016 | 08h30 – 12h00 | Where: IToo Premium Learning Centre @ IISA | Address: Ground Floor, Block B, Investment Place, 10th Road off 2nd Road, Hyde Park
CPD Rating: 2.5 CPD Hours
We’ll use the session to explain how to use social media to:
· generate business leads
· increase your professional networks
· learn more about the markets you operate in
· track competitors’ online activities
· find out about the latest innovations in financial services
· engage with leading industry thinkers
· participate in real-time debates and discussions
· create and share thought leadership and opinion pieces
R 375 Incl VAT – IISA Members
R 575 Incl VAT – Non Members
Closing date for registration is 8 September 2016 and there are only 40 spaces available so make sure you register now to attend.
Look forward to seeing you there.